a wedding invite in a hurry...

Last week, I received an email from a sweet girl that heard of me through a friend. She said that her wedding is less than 3 months away and the designer that was working on her invites wouldn't return her calls and now she is starting to panic. I actually started to panic for her! She asked if I would be willing to design her invites as she couldn't afford to wait on a response from the other designer. Well, if you know me, you know that I strive to be prompt and anything that remotely resembles being late, makes me break out into an anxiety attack! So, I not only agreed, I put on my turbo boosters in order to get this done for her as soon as possible. I was a bride once and something like this can very possibly throw a bride into a manic frenzy of emotions! Planning a wedding is not fun... even if you are super prepared like I was!


It only took one day and we had the design finalized and ordered! This is the front:




















and this is the back:



















here are the reply cards:














and the back:















Here is her response (this is why I LOVE what I do!)


WOW, WOW, WOW!!  You are incredible.  Ohh Sommer!!  These are amazing!!!  Thanks again for all of your help.  I can't believe I woke up yesterday without invites and this afternoon it is complete. 
 It is perfect!  You captured my vision and have made the most gorgeous invitation I could have dreamed or asked for.  Thank you so very much for your hard work, creativity, promptness and professionalism.  I am so thankful for you. Thank you does not say enough.  Please know that I will pass your name to my friends who are getting married.  You have been such a pleasure to work with. 

1 comment:

  1. you are too much, love it!! and look at you, peeps hearing about you! You did such an awesome job in such a sort amount of time. I would be freaking out. Well, on that note, I'm being asked to design a wedding invitation and I'm so excited! Might hit you up for some ideas.

    and I really need to be better about updating my blog like you :)

    ReplyDelete