the whole package

This is kind of a continuation of a previous post. I got the prints of the senior announcements back from mPix and they couldn't be any more beautiful. I am always amazed at the quality and fastness of mPix.















I ordered them on pearlized paper. It really adds a unique dimension to the print. Unfortunately, my camera isn't good enough to really capture the "pearl-ness" of the paper but I tried anyways.



















I ordered copper shimmery envelopes from paper-source.com and it matched perfectly. I think high quality envelopes complete the design. Sometimes the envelopes become an afterthought but you have to remember, this is the first thing you see. To me, it sets the mood for the whole design. And of course I want it to be perfect for my beautiful niece! Look at these gorgeous envelopes!



















In addition, I ordered some prints from mPix. They also offer a metallic paper, and these prints are absolutely STUNNING! The color just pops right off the paper. It almost feels 3-dimensional. I tried to capture this with my camera, but you have to see it in person to really see how amazing these prints are. mPix will send you free samples of their paper if you are interested. 















So, HAPPY GRADUATION MY BRITTANY! I know you will make us proud, because you already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment