an extraordinary wedding invite for an extraordinary couple...

I have inherited so many great friends through Pete. He has so many friends that he has known since they were children and remain very close. One of which, is Marty. I can describe Marty as a giant teddy bear. He has an intimidating exterior but has such a big heart and really values his friendships. A few years ago, he met Shellie and she fit right into our group of friends as if we knew her forever! Shellie is a beautiful soul and brought so much happiness and promise into Marty's life. Not only has she made Marty's world complete, she also is a beautiful, positive presence in his daughter, Triniti's world. They are a gorgeous family and have an exciting future ahead of them!


When I heard that their theme for the wedding was "carnival" I couldn't wait to get started on the invite! I have never designed something so fun and unique for a wedding invitation before.


Here is the outcome:
(front)


(back)


reply card
(front)














(back)














By the looks of this invite, I guess you can tell this wedding is going to be unlike any other! I can't wait and I am so glad I was able to help Shellie and Marty plan their special day!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Sommer!! - as always you did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. love it!

    ReplyDelete