my cutest creation ever...

My very good friend, Abigail, just had her 30th birthday. In honor of this, I decided to make a yummy bouquet of red velvet cake pops! She asked me to make her a red velvet cake, to which I replied "I will make red velvet something."
















Look how cute:






















I know, you are wondering "But how did it pass the Pete Test?" Well, I am happy to report that he keeps returning to the fridge to grab a leftover cake ball and says "I can't believe how much I like these!" So yes, Pete approved!
























I do have one warning though. If you get close to them, it may result in this:




















If you want to attempt these cutie-pops, there are step-by-step instructions at www.bakerella.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Wish I could have tasted it!! Are there still leftovers? <3 u! konnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the MOST delicious flower pot I have EVER received!! And I "killed" it, ha! I shared with my co-workers and they were just as impressed as I was. THANK YOU!! ~ abigail

    ReplyDelete